With over 55 years of experience, Scotts has cemented a reputation as the leading commercial image management service provider in Canada, with offices in Surrey, Edmonton and Calgary. Scotts offers a steadfast commitment to providing reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective services. We use the latest equipment and technology to responsibly offer environmentally conscious commercial hot-water pressure washing services.
AT SCOTTS PRESSURE WASH…
We are technicians.
We are problem solvers.
We are concerned about the environment.
We are dedicated to your health & safety.
We are part of the community.
We are a team.
And we are looking for people who want to be more.
We are recruiting for a MOBILE PRESSURE WASHING TECHNICIAN to join our Surrey Team.
Our employees embody our core values in everything they do. They are reliable, honest, professional, positive, energetic, safety conscious and take pride in their work.
We all work together and strive to deliver the highest quality results.
- Full time, permanent
- 40 hours / week
- 10 hour shifts 4 days / week, overtime as required
- You must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions, year around, (this is not seasonal work)
- Physically challenging, continuous movement, lots of bending stretching
- All PPE provided except steel toe boots
- Must be available to work EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, as part of your 4 day schedule
- Starting wage of $27/hour during training (overtime at $40.50/hour)
- Wage increased to $28/hour once training is completed (approx. 1 month) (overtime at $42/hour)
- Wage increased to $29/hour once assessed as fully competent (overtime at $43.50/hour)
- On the job training
- Benefits including extended healthcare, dental and health care spending account after 90 days
- Daily incentive bonus program
- Contribution to mobile phone plan
- ABILITY TO WORK EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AS PART OF REGULAR SHIFT (NO EXCEPTIONS), and overtime as required
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (or more)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- MUST HAVE A minimum of 3 year experience driving 5-ton vehicles or equivalent (air brakes not required)
- Knowledge of Surrey is an asset
- Be self motivated, with a ready to work attitude